Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Who Gives A Swinebird?

I really am, deeply...truly...sincerely sorry that it took me so long to upload. I'm ashamed of myself, and all of you who didn't nag me nearly enough. Tsk tsk. (I'm joking, Emily...don't hurt me.)
*Whilst the idiots were eating deep fried ice cream*
Jenny: "I was talking to a guy today who tripped and accidentally put his arm in a deep frier."
Beau (friend of brother who happens to be a fireperson): "Was his arm covered with batter?"
Dougy: "That's a good idea! Whenever you go fight a fire, cover yourself in batter!!"

Millie: "Let's work now!"
Sophie *holding up a coin*: "Did you know these coins aren't valid in New Zealand anymore, but they're valid in Australia."
Emily: "...thanks Soph."
Jenny: "Why IS that?"
Millie: "SHUT UP JENNY!"
Sophie *whispers*: "They resized their coins in New Zealand."

Jenny: "My average body temperature is 34 degrees celsius."
Zooty: "You're like a lizard."

Mrs Walker: "Which atom is best? Carbon12, Carbon13 or Carbon14? The answer is Carbon12."
Fletcher: "Unless you're dating someone."
*Mrs Walker thinks intently (seriously, you can tell when she's thinking)*: "I don't need to know about your personal life."
Fletcher: "...I meant carbon dating."

Do you remember that turtle who died?

Mrs Raby: "I"m going to say your name and a word and you have to translate it to German. Ok?
Erin. Annoying."
*Everyone laughs*
Mrs Raby: "I didn't do it on purpose! What's your middle name, Jenny?"
Jenny: "Elizabeth... why?"
Mrs Raby: "I just met a woman named Jennifer Susan. That's my daughter's name too!"

Matt: "How do you spell 'Petri Dish'?"
*Mrs Walker writes on the board*: "Peti."

Caity: "What time does the bell go?"
Jenny: "Dunno."
*5 minutes later*
Jenny: "What time does the bell go?"
Caity *Without hesitation*: "20 to"

*Elective choices advice Angus + NOSE GUY!! style.*
Angus: "I know it's the last 10 minutes of the day so I'm going to get some audience participation going. Who here finds some subjects we study in maths pretty useless? I mean, when are you going to use Pythagora's Theorem in the future?"
NOSE GUY!!: "...We're using it next week for our trials."

Note to self: NOSE GUY!! has 6th Period free on a Tuesday.

The Did You Know Section...

Jenny: "Did you know... Only male birds can go "Twit" and only female birds can go "Twoo". They're actually in a duet together."
Mrs Golder: "What if it's bisexual?"

Geordie: "Did you know if you peel a banana taking the bottom thing off there won't be any string thing?"
Mrs Raby: "NO! DON'T DO THAT! YOU NEED A LITTLE HANDLE!"

6 comments:

No Name said...

First I won't hurt you. Because you commented on all my blogs. Sob. It makes me feel so happy. Someone actually does care. And in response to you comment, I don't get emails either, you have to go to the dashboard.

I don't really get the Mrs Walker comment. You'll have to explain it to me. Face to face. And use funny hand gestures so I understand. That's how I learn you know.

WHAT TURTLE DIED!

I love Caity she's funny. Bell times. *Twitch* What is the point of going to an academic school if no one can remember the bell times... think about it! *You'd better, I'm watching you!*

I am SO jealous you got to hear nose guy making a funny. UPSET! But it was worth going, because we WON!! Haha.

I like the did you know section, ass it more please!

Oh and yes, I'm adding an extra long comment as you've been away for a while and it is the conjunction of all the comments of the posts you would have made had you not gone overseas. If you understood that ... congratulations cause I didn't. And I wrote it. *I scare myself sometimes...*

Emily xoxo.

Chia L'Étranger said...

I'm sorry, Emily, and Jenny too. I really am. But I couldn't help but laugh when I read about Emily's great desire for Jenny to "...ass it more please!"

Well, I guess I'm just an immature fool. Ah well. Also, I don't know who Nose Guy is, since we hardly ever speak anymore, Jenny! Why don't we speak anymore?

I think I ran out of things to say...again. So, I'll leave you now. At least I commented.

Good-bye, farewell, auf wiedersehen!

Chris

Amanda said...

yay!!! I have my dose of jenny for the . . . time until she next updates!!!

And, in relation to Emily, I care. stupid child. hehe. I don't mean that )evil grin) haha.

i tried to be a bisexual bird. It sounded real funny.

Btw, you need to hear me being an owl!! It is so funny.

Love you jenny,

you're funny as always.

ily

Jack said...

Mrs. Walker is just so hilarious sometimes, it's just a shame it is always non intentional. I'm sure if she actually tried to be funny suicide rates would skyrocket. I wonder where she has been all week... oh well, Mrs. Scollay is pro.

Jenny said...

Maybe she tried to be funny and killed herself in the process.

Sophie said...

don't worry chris, i laughed at emily's typo too... maybe i'm also an immature fool?

once again, sweet post. why does everything sound funnier when its on the mou? even when i wsas present at the time... you obviously have a way with retelling jokes. That's right, emily. JOKES. NOT "funnies".

moving on... i've never had deep fried icecream. it sounds good. i have had half a deep fried mars bar though... life experience everyone should have (unless they want to live to a nice old age)

and, it's true about the coins! another random fact about NZ coins... their $2 coins are bigger than the $i coins. makes sense. you just have to be careful you don't use the wrong ones...

anyway, i'll shut up about foreign currency and let you get back to... whatever you were doing. and i'll go back to my science experiment :(

see you tomorrow!
xox Sophie